116± Acres
Hamilton County, Texas

Rockin R Ranch

ID: 26962
Status: Sold
Acres: 116±
Type: Ranches, Recreational Land, Residential Property
Address: 8907 FM 219 E
City, State: Fairy, Texas
County: Hamilton
ZIP Code: 76457
Presented By: Tai Cobb Klam
Taxes: $5,150
Dwelling Sq Ft: 1,900
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2.5


116 +|- Acres located just outside of Hico, Texas in Hamilton County. This property is the perfect Texas ranch! This ranch is off paved road 219 in a speck of a town called Fairy, Texas and offers one of the highest points in Hamilton County. When you enter the ranch an historic windmill greets you, wind up the mountain to the ranch house that sits 150' from the base of the mountaintop.

The ranch house has been completely remodeled and is very open, airy and modern. The main house is 2,000 SF with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The kitchen was made to entertain with a large commercial range, tons of storage, a large island, glass accents in the custom cabinets, under cabinet lighting and many more beautiful upgraded features. The living room just off the kitchen has rock accent walls and rock fireplace with gas logs making it super cozy to spend time with family and friends. The master bedroom is spacious and adjoins a huge master bathroom with, double sink vanities, large tub & shower. The guest room is cozy with adjoining private bathroom and large walk-in shower. The home has brand new wood look tile floors. Just off the living room are large glass doors that lead to the pool where you will spend many summer days and evenings watching the sunsets.

There is plenty of room for guests in the 1200 SF bunkhouse that currently has two oversized bunk beds that each features a bottom queen bed and top twin XL bed. The bunkhouse/studio is perfect for football watching and more. There is a separate section for storage and plenty of room to park the ATV and side by side.

This ranch is perfect for hunting hog, turkey, deer, varmint and dove! The property ranges from 1200' to 1360'; the mountaintop provides desirable elevation change with amazing views of the surrounding counties. Roughly 80% of the property is heavily wooded with a variety of oaks, elm and cedar, the remaining 20% is native pasture. The Seller has recently selectively cleared cedar and made senderos for easy travel across the brush. The entire property fence line is clear for easy access. New roads, water tank storage and many improvements have been made recently to the ranch. There is a barn and set of cattle pens behind the house perfect for keeping cattle for your Ag. Exemption.

Water: 800' deep trinity aquifer water well dug in 2002 + old windmill well; both water wells have brand new holding tanks and have been updated in 2021

Propane: Farmers Propane - (2)- 250 gallon- serves the fireplace & pool (owned), other the range in main house and is (rented)

Utilities: Hamilton County Electric Co-Op- (3) meters; Septic: Conventional

(Note: Square footage and construction dates are approx.; all improvements built around 2003 & 2004; main home completely cosmetically remodeled from walls to floors to fixtures)

Prospects may be required to provide proof of funds or a letter of qualification prior to scheduling a showing. Exclusively Listed by Stefanie Cobb (972) 989-5220 and Tai Cobb-Klam (254) 253-0157. Cobb Properties strives to represent all properties accurately. All information contained herein has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. However, no warranty or guarantee is made as to the accuracy of the information. *Buyer(s) agent/broker must be identified on first contact, and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allowed the possibility of fee participation. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of this firm.

Additional Information


  • dove
  • hog
  • turkey
  • whitetail deer


  • atv trails
  • bird watching


  • fencing
  • workshop

Ask Tai About This Property

Nearby Properties Around Hamilton County

Hamilton County, TX
This beautiful 68.99-acre property is in Hamilton County, right outside Cranfills Gap, Texas, on CR 225. The property has a mixed terrain, with ¼ being wooded acreage and the rest being pastureland. Approx. 25 acres of the land is planted with...
68.99± Acres
Hamilton County, TX
Here is a prime estate and or commercial property located in one of the hottest areas of Hamilton County in Hico, Texas. The property has improved entry points off Highway 281 and FM 1744 and is centrally located between Hamilton, Hico, and Stephenvi...
33.67± Acres
Hamilton County, TX
202 N Pecan Street Hico, TX 76457    The charming building was built in 1902 and beautifully maintained, located on major back roads thorofare (Hwy 6 and 281). The property is located 20 minutes South of Stephenville (Tarleton Universi...
0.15± Acres